- Acrylic painting on canvas
- 18" wide by 24" tall by 1/2" thick
- Mounted on pine frame
- Sturdy wire and eye hook mount for hanging
- Signed ORIGINAL by CMB (owner of Ignite Pleasure Products)
- Price includes shipping to contiguous US states
How to clean your body-safe, non-toxic sex toys
- Vibrators that are splash-proof or water-proof
Wash with mild soap and warm water. With splash-proof toys, be careful not to fully submerse or run them under water for too long.
- Vibrators that are not water friendly
Wipe them down with damp cloth (mild soap and warm water).
Wash with mild soap and warm water. You may also boil them for 8-10 min.
Glass, Metal, Plastic, or Wood
Wash with mild soap and warm water. You may also wipe them down with rubbing alcohol.
Wash with mild soap and warm water.
If you have used a toy anally and you plan to also use them vaginally afterwards, you should disinfect by boiling (only non-vibrating and body-safe toys), or wipe them down with rubbing alcohol.
Note: Always check the toy's the box or user's manual before you clean your sex toy.
Learn more on how to clean your body-safe toys
There are no reviews for this product.