Designed to protect newly shaven skin and inhibit clothing irritation. Tightens pores and inhibits ingrown hairs. Made with skin conditioning and soothing agents.
- Oat Kernel Extract soothing/moisturizing
- Chamomile Flower Extractant-inflammatory/anti-bactericidal
- Cucumber Fruit Extract skin softening emollient/soothing
- Lavender Extract anti-inflammatory soothing/guards against post shave itching
- Lily Bulb Extract rejuvenates/heals skin
- Raspberry Fruit Extract astringent/conditioning/moisturizing/antioxidant
- Sage Leaf Extract skin conditioning/antioxidant/skin protecting/astringent/antimicrobial
- Clover Flower Extract skin conditioning/firming
- Wheat Germ Extract moisturizing/skin protecting/skin conditioning
- Green Tea Leaf Extract antioxidant/soothing/moisturizing/protects skin from free radicals
- Echinacea Extract tonic-like to prevent infection/skin conditioning/moisturizing
Root Extract anti-irritant/anti-inflammatory/soothing to skin Specially
Formulated to Provide a Protective Veil Between Newly Shaven Skin and
* PLEASE NOTE *
We offer this product due to its popularity and that it has been rated one of the best shaving products by several online reviewers/bloggers. BUT some ingredients used in Coochy products may not be considered "body-safe". Please use at your own discretion. Ingredients are listed below.
How to clean your body-safe, non-toxic sex toys
- Vibrators that are splash-proof or water-proof
Wash with mild soap and warm water. With splash-proof toys, be careful not to fully submerse or run them under water for too long.
- Vibrators that are not water friendly
Wipe them down with damp cloth (mild soap and warm water).
Wash with mild soap and warm water. You may also boil them for 8-10 min.
Glass, Metal, Plastic, or Wood
Wash with mild soap and warm water. You may also wipe them down with rubbing alcohol.
Wash with mild soap and warm water.
If you have used a toy anally and you plan to also use them vaginally afterwards, you should disinfect by boiling (only non-vibrating and body-safe toys), or wipe them down with rubbing alcohol.
Note: Always check the toy's the box or user's manual before you clean your sex toy.
Learn more on how to clean your body-safe toys
Please note: Actual measurements may not be exact. Some toys are handmade and will vary. Measurements described below are provided from the manufacturer and are typically taken at the widest and longest part of the toy.
||Made in USA, Scented
There are no reviews for this product.