- Acrylic painting on canvas, sealed with epoxy (new pictures coming soon)
- 18" wide by 24" tall by 1/2" thick
- Mounted on pine frame
- Sturdy wire and eye hook mount for hanging
- Created by CMB the owner of Ignite Pleasure Products
Contact me for your custom erotic art! Just give me some ideas of what your looking for and we can chat about the details.
How to clean your body-safe, non-toxic sex toys
- Vibrators that are splash-proof or water-proof
Wash with mild soap and warm water. With splash-proof toys, be careful not to fully submerse or run them under water for too long.
- Vibrators that are not water friendly
Wipe them down with damp cloth (mild soap and warm water).
Wash with mild soap and warm water. You may also boil them for 8-10 min.
Glass, Metal, Plastic, or Wood
Wash with mild soap and warm water. You may also wipe them down with rubbing alcohol.
Wash with mild soap and warm water.
If you have used a toy anally and you plan to also use them vaginally afterwards, you should disinfect by boiling (only non-vibrating and body-safe toys), or wipe them down with rubbing alcohol.
Note: Always check the toy's the box or user's manual before you clean your sex toy.
Learn more on how to clean your body-safe toys
There are no reviews for this product.